The area is 35 KM from CSI, 0 KM from Panvel Railway Station and 0 KM from Mumbai-Pune highway. The price range of the apartments is between Rs 5,000 per square foot and Rs 9,300 per square foot. The average cost of 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK is Rs 42 lakh, 76 lakh and 1.20 crore respectively.
Locality Snapshot: Panvel, Navi Mumbai
- Panvel town is an affordable commercial and residential market in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)
- Proximity to upcoming airport, connectivity to other parts of MMR and self-sufficient townships are driving demand here
- It is well connected to Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane via Mumbai-Pune Expressway and NH-48
- Main employment areas: CBD Belapur, Panvel Industrial Estate, Taloja MIDC and Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
- Major social facilities: Lifeline Hospital, Panacea Hospital, St. Joseph’s High School, DAV Public School and Orion Mall.
- Schools 20+
- Hospitals 20+
- Restaurants 20+
- Banks 20+
- Groceries 20+
- Gas Pumps 20+