CMS Info Systems IPO: CMS Info Systems Limited’s initial public offering, or IPO, ended last week. The public offering of the leading treasury management company saw 1.95 times the subscription according to data from the Bombay Stock Exchange. In this regard, bidders who have invested in the shares should note that the date of attribution of the IPO of CMS Info Systems has been set for December 28, ie Tuesday. The company is looking to mop up Rs 1,100 crore through its initial public offering, with 5.093 to 5.366 crore shares to sell. The program is being offered for sale entirely, and CMS Info Systems will not receive any proceeds from the IPO.
CMS Info Systems’ IPO had a price range of Rs 205 to Rs 216 per share, the company said. Prior to the opening of the public offering, the company said it had raised Rs 330 crore through an anchor reservation through the allotment of 1,52,777,777 shares.
The first public issue of CMS Info Systems saw moderate demand from investors. While the show has only been subscribed 1.95 times, it has seen broadly similar claims across the category. The portion reserved for qualified institutional buyers was accounted for 1.98 times, while retail investors had made offers for 2.15 times the shares allocated to them. In contrast, the portion reserved for non-institutional investors was subscribed 1.45 times, according to data from the ESB.
As of August 31, 2021, CMS Info systems Limited had a pan-Indian fleet of 3,965 vans and a network of 238 branches and offices. It operates primarily in three business segments: cash management service which includes end-to-end ATM replenishment services, managed services which include sale of banking automation products, deployment and annual maintenance. associate; and Other services which include the issuance and end-to-end management of financial cards for banks and the card personalization service.
The unlisted shares of CMS Info Systems IPO were getting a premium of Rs 5, which is only 2.31% of the upper price range of Rs 216. The low gray market premium of the IPO CMS Info Systems’ stock exchange reported a flat listing for the show later this month.
The Rs 1,100 crore issue is entirely an offer for sale by the promoter of sale Sion
Investment Holdings Pte. Ltd, which will receive all of the proceeds from the show. The developer currently owns 100 percent of the company. After the public offer, it will drop to 65.59%.
As the stock award finalization day approaches, investors will want to know if they got their shares on the CMS Info Systems IPO offerings. They can check the status of the share request in two ways: 1) ESB website 2) Registrar website. Eligible investors will receive shares in their accounts on December 30, while unsuccessful bidders will be reimbursed on December 29.
How to check CMS Info Systems IPO award status through ESB
1) Go to the official ESB website. Via the URL (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx).
2) This will take you to a page called âApplying the status of the requestâ. There you have to select the âEquityâ option.
3) Select “CMS Info Systems Ltd” from the drop-down menu next to the name of the problem.
4) Enter your application number and the permanent account number (PAN). Then you just need to click on “I am not a robot” to verify yourself and click on “search”. This will show you the status of the request.
How to check CMS Info Systems IPO award status through Registrar website (Link Intime India)
1) Go to Link Intime India website using URL: (https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html)
2) Select the âCMS Info Systems Ltdâ option from the drop-down list under âCompanyâ. The name will only be filled in if the allocation is finalized
3) You must select one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In the application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in step 2
6) Fill in Captcha and enter the ‘Submit’ option
Read all the latest news, breaking news and news on the coronavirus here.